Who ?Cofounder of echOpen, playing around, trying to document my works
- Hacking a ultrasound dev-kit: a story on hackaday, the code on github) (and more details on the first board produced, Murgen].
- The full documentation online, as a PDF, or as EPUB/MOBI
- Some goodies on Tindie: the Analog Front End and the Pulser modules
- A pet-peeves: Contributor Licensing Agreements
- Analysing the tweets around portable ultrasound. Main dataset.
- Mapping the patents around low cost, portable ultrasound. Main dataset.
- Fooling around
- echOpen, and its subprojects murgen, echomods, phantoms, playing with uc ...
- international development projects
- Python, DNN, NLP for fun and profit